At the age of 25, Rob Moore was £50k in consumer debt; less than five years later, a self-made multi-millionaire. He co-founded the Progressive Group – starting with Progressive Property, then Progressive Successes and the Entrepreneurs Business academy (EBA). Rob’s training companies are one of the largest in the UK, & now globally.
He continues to disrupt as an entrepreneur and businessman, with interests ranging from property development to public speaking and digital media. He is a writer, communicator, social media influencer and philanthropist. His 8 books have been translated into more than a dozen languages and received over 9,000 reviews, and 200 1 stars!
Having given 1,500+ speeches in the last decade Rob is a sought after keynote speaker. Known for his ‘Rob’s Rants’ and direct, tactical content, using his real life business experience. Rob is a mentor to many millionaires and celebrities and has helped 10,000s of start and scale up entrepreneurs.
- Double world record holder for public speaking
- 18x Business & Investing Author
- One of the UK’s top non-fiction authors – published by Hachette
- The “Disruptive Entrepreneur” podcast – UK, no.1 ranked business podcaster with 700 episodes, 15x billionaires interviewed, millions of listeners & downloads in 204 countries
- Became a millionaire before age 31, having been an artist £50k in debt 5 years before
- I help entrepreneurs start & scale their business & get better financial knowledge
- Built the UK’s largest property training co. Progressive Property
- Won business of the year 2016 & Property Wire training co. of the year
- 9 figures in revenue (training co.)
- Property portfolio of 990 rental units: co-owned/managed/developing 140+ rental units under development, 125,000 sq.ft
- One of the UK’s top business creator/influencers across social media
- Mentor & advisor to celebrities & multi-millionaires
- Personal: Pilot, car, watch & vinyl collector & lego addict with the kids
- The Rob Moore foundation to help young & under privileged entrepreneurs start meaningful businesses that change the world
– RISE board member & record finance raise for the RISE Princes Trust
– Verified on Facebook & Instagram
– (Chaos) creator, rebel, playful, curious & often cheeky
Rob has interviewed 15 billionaires and over 150 of the most successful people on the planet in multiple disciplines. Rob is RISE board member on the Princes Trust & did the highest recorded single raise.
Travels from: United Kingdom
- Virtual Keynote Fee: £25,000 GB (60 minutes or less)
- International Keynote Fee: £75,000 GB (60min or less)
Travel Fees: 2 first class air travel tickets + Five Star hotel accommodations