Michelle Poler is a creative and passionate social entrepreneur, keynote speaker, fear facer, and branding strategist.
She is the Founder of Hello Fears, a social movement that has reached over 70 million people worldwide and has empowered thousands to step outside of the comfort zone and tap into their full potential. She has been invited to speak at places such as TEDx, Google, Yum Brands, Facebook, Wells Fargo, ESPN, Netflix, P&G, Microsoft, Toyota, and many more.
Michelle is also the creator of the project 100 Days Without Fear. Her work has been featured on CBS, CNN, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, NBC and Daily Mail among many others.
Early on in her career she worked as an Art Director at Young & Rubicam for brands such as Hershey’s, Wendy’s, AT&T and Revlon. Michelle is originally from Venezuela and she holds a Masters in Branding from the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
Born and raised in Caracas-Venezuela, Michelle Poler is a creative and passionate social entrepreneur, author, keynote speaker, fear-facer, and branding strategist.
Michelle is the Author of “Hello Fears: Crush Your Comfort Zone and Become Who You’re Meant To Be” and is also the creator of the project 100 Days Without Fear. Her work has been featured on The TODAY Show, Forbes, CBS, CNN, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Fox News, Telemundo, Glamour, Elle, The Rachael Ray Show, Refinery29, and Daily Mail among many others.
Early on in her career she worked as an Art Director at Young & Rubicam for brands such as Hershey’s, Wendy’s, AT&T and Revlon. Michelle is currently living in Miami, FL, and holds a Masters in Branding from the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
“Fear Less, Do More”
A talk that will change your perception of fear and inspire you to take action
Michelle’s humorous and inspiring speaking style has been captivating audiences across the globe. With authentic storytelling, engaging visuals and her 100 Days Without Fear experience, Michelle will show you how to challenge your comfort zone to tap into your full potential.
In this fun and energizing session, you’ll learn about:
- Dealing with the unknown / embracing change
- Seeking GROWTH over SAFETY
- Leading with accountability
- Daring to fail
- The difference between FEARLESS leaders and BRAVE leaders
- Highlighting our authenticity
- The REAL enemy of success (not failure)
- The difference between universal, cultural and personal fears
- How to trigger our Behavioral Activation System
- Redefining fear, from obstacle to opportunity
Michelle uncovered that our needs not only motivate us, but they also limit us. By learning how to prioritize and negotiate with our needs, we open a world of opportunities.
Michelle Poler got into the master program of her dreams by pointing out the things that were WRONG with her portfolio pieces. She sold her convertible on eBay, in ONE day, by showing it in USE, while it was raining, and with the top down. She made a name for herself in Advertising by choosing to work with the SMALLEST client in the agency. And, well, she decided to become a braver person by facing no less than 100 fears in a period of 100 days – while building a community around her movement, Hello Fears.
Early in her life, Michelle learned that the best way to achieve her wildest dreams was by CONTRASTING, instead of COMPARING herself to others. The question “How can I do things my OWN way?” turned her into the author, speaker and influencer she is today.
While in her first talk “Fear Less, Do More,” Michelle focuses on her *transformational journey* as a way to inspire people to be brave, in this program, she teaches audiences how to use that courage to become unapologetically… THEM!
It’s a boost of confidence that will make people:
- Bring their most authentic selves to work
- Suggest more innovative/creative/bold ideas at work
- OWN who they already are, instead of comparing themselves to others
- Lead with confidence because they know they are “enough”
- Sound more genuine and real when pitching, presenting, selling, communicating or participating
- Promote themselves and their ideas more loudly
- Stop googling “how to do (EVERYTHING)” so they can find the answers within themselves
- Act according to their values, and stand up for the things they deeply believe in
- Overcome the impostor syndrome from the root, by daring to CONTRAST instead of compare
Like everything else Michelle does, this is not just a talk, this is a full EXPERIENCE that will make any audience laugh, reflect, unlearn old concepts, feel empowered, dance – of course, and take action towards a more *unapologetic* way of life.
Customized Talks for:
- Virtual Events
- Women Organizations
- Direct Selling
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Sales Meetings
- Leadership Conferences
- College and Universities
Michelle customizes every presentation taking into account the audience and the client’s objectives.
Travels from: Florida
Speaking fee: $30,000 – $50,000