Kevin Gaskell is an energetic and passionate leader with a record of driving growth, and delivering substantial improvements in companies already considered to be market leader
Kevin Gaskell – Inspired Leadership draws upon these experiences and those of his ongoing chairmanship of a number of companies to share practical lessons of how people can be motivated to form teams which achieve extraordinary results.
Recognised as one of the most capable leaders of his generation he uses an open and involving style to share with the audience the methods and techniques to drive their own business to greater success – ‘What to do on Monday morning’.
The role of the leader
- What is the job specification of a corporate leader?
- How can the leader create a positive corporate culture and drive a business to success?
- What does a leader need to bring to the role and what can they expect to take from it?
- How can they achieve extraordinary results, even in difficult markets?
Leadership or Heroship?
Achieving success in adversity. Fewer than 100 people have walked to both the North and South Poles.
Using practical lessons contrasting the experience of walking to the poles with that of driving business success key messages are discussed and a structured approach to achieving success identified.
*This topic can also take the form of 2 x 1 hour sessions where one session focuses on lessons from the polar expeditions whilst the second translates those lessons to the business environment.
Building a world class company
Great companies evolve and make progress despite, or sometimes due to, difficult environments.
- How does a company ensure it has a clear vision and an aligned team?
- What steps should a leader take to drive the business onto the next level of success?
- How can it be fun for everyone involved?
Building a world class brand
Great companies build great brands.
- How are brands developed and how is long term value enhancement achieved?
- How does the brand’s position within its market segment affect the product perception?
Repositioning of the Porsche and BMW brands are used to illustrate the process.
Automotive sector commentary
Specific issues including the development of the European retail market, legislation, financial perspectives for retail dealers and vehicle manufacturers.
Richard Trinder, Director, Google UK
“Thank you for the inspirational speech you delivered to open our Google Think event last week. Your on-stage presence and natural charisma shone through. This coupled with the strength of your content and the clarity of your messages raised the quality of our event from the outset. You injected gravitas, humour and credibility. You played a key role in opening the minds of the audience and getting them to ‘Think’! The overall success of the day was in no small part thanks to you. I hope that you would consider speaking again on our behalf at a future opportunity.”
Mariki Schwiebus, Communication Manager of the PEP Group
“Thank you for making our leadership conference so special. The response from the audience was sky high! You are world-class, yet humble, and you make people feel as though anyone can achieve what they set their minds to be. What a gift! Thank you, thank you.”
Travels from: London, UK
- UK – £7,500 to £10,000
- International: $15,000 – $25,000