Kelly McDonald is a nationally recognized marketing expert, with deep specialization in diversity marketing and business trends. She was named #1 on Successful Meetings magazine’s list of “26 Hot Speakers.”
Kelly is the author of How to Market to People Not Like You and has been featured on CNBC, in BusinessWeek, on CNNMoney.com and on Sirius/XM Radio. She works with clients such as Toyota, Harley-Davidson, Sherwin-Williams, State Farm and Miller/Coors. Her company, McDonald Marketing, has twice been named one of the top advertising agencies in the U.S. by Advertising Age magazine.
As a professional speaker to businesses and organizations, Kelly shares marketing insights and teaches strategies and tactics for cultivating diverse consumers emotionally, rationally and with cultural relevance. Her topics are always customized to the specific industry and localized geographically as appropriate.
Kelly is high energy and high content. Her enthusiasm ignites audiences of every size. She is often chosen as an opening or closing keynote speaker to set the tone for a conference. Repeat clients also choose Kelly for “after lunch” sessions when audiences need to be enthused and excited. Here are a few comments from attendees regarding Kelly’s style:
“GREAT speaker! Kept my interest the entire time.”
“I have been coming to this conference for almost a decade and this was, by far, the best session I′ve ever attended.”
“Kelly is terrific – her presentation style, combined with real world examples and step-by-step instructions on better marketing made this the highlight of the convention.”
“Have her back!”Kelly is a great fit for…
Independent business owners (dealers, agents, franchisees) who need help with marketing and need clear, actionable steps, not just theory.
Retailers who need to keep up with changing demographics and how these affect business, today and tomorrow.
Association members who need ongoing marketing expertise, the latest thinking and trends and how to apply these to growing their business.
HR professionals who want to educate their executives and associates about the growing diverse population of the U.S. and what it means to their business. Also, HR professionals who want to increase productivity and communication through better understanding differences between people.
Corporate clients who hold sales meetings, marketing meetings, management meetings and leadership development meetings.
Hospitality professionals who need to know how to recruit, hire, train, retain and manage a diverse workforce.
Any business with a workforce that has different generations working side-by-side.
These program abstracts provide a general understanding of the topic and what audiences will learn. All presentations are fully customized to address a client’s specific needs, industry, geographic location(s) and business pressures. Length of presentations is also customized to meet clients’ needs.
- It’s Time to Talk about Race at Work: Every Leaders Guide to Making Progress on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- How to Work With & Lead People Not Like You
- How to Market & Sell to People Not Like You
- Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You
- Transformative Women’s Leadership – How to Move the Business Forward with the Teams You Lead
- Six Consumer Trends You Need to Leverage Right Now
- Finding Future Hires in a Gig Economy: How to Recruit, Train & Retain Young Talent Now
- The New Demographics & How They Affect Your Business, Today & Tomorrow
- Marketing & Selling to Women: How to Win the Hearts and Reach the Wallets of Today’s Modern Woman
- Come Together: How to Work with Someone Much Older or Younger than You
- Disaster Recovery & Crisis Management Using Social Media
- Social Media & Marketing: How to use It to Grow Business in a Low-Cost/No-Cost Manner
- Tips & Tricks for Taking Social Media to the Next Level
- Marketing 101: the Essentials of Advertising & Marketing and How to Implement Them
- How to Connect with Others, Regardless of Age, Wage or Lifestage
- How to Be a Culturally-Ready, Culturally-Friendly Employer: Insights Into Your Diverse Workforce
- Relating, Not Translating: How to Market to U.S. Hispanics
Travels from: Texas, USA
Speaking fee: from $15,000 – $20,000
Areas of Expertise: Advertising / Public Relations, Branding, Customer Service / Loyalty, Hispanic / Latino, Marketing, Sales