Joy Baldridge had her first speaking engagement was at the White House at the age of 19. She got there by cold calling the president.
Joy is a Certified Speaking Professional, Certified Virtual Presenter, Certified Personnel Consultant, TEDx and globally renowned, virtual, and onsite event keynote speaker and facilitator, who has spoken from Boston to Bangkok, Denver to Dubai, Seattle to Singapore and Grand Rapids to Grand Cayman.
She is the author of 3 business books, most recently, The Joy in Business – Innovative Ideas to Find Positivity and Profit in Your Daily Work Life. In 2019 she made the 41 Top Motivational Speakers list along with Daymond John of Shark Tank and Author Simon Sinek. Her message is fresh and new, her energy captivating, insights inspiring and motivating.
Joy has delivered over 2,500 virtual and in-person presentations for organizations and corporations including Google, KPMG, IBM, NBC, Rolling Stone, Citi, Skadden, Dentons, Architectural Digest, and Oprah Magazines, International Spa Association, Alexander Graham Bell Association, Yale University, The Jack Welch College of Business and Technology, SHRM, ANNA, ABA and AMA. She is the perfect kickoff speaker.
Joy shares innovative, actionable, invaluable tools and proven fresh ideas that all can quickly benefit from by applying to everyday challenges at work and in life.
Her dynamic presentations are custom-designed and include:
- Successfully Riding the Corona-Coaster Building and Sustaining Impactful Resilience and Wellness
Corona-Coaster (n.) The ups and downs of the pandemic.
How to successfully deal with the inevitable ups and downs in your day during COVID and beyond is what will be covered in this uplifting, engaging, energizing, and insightful keynote presentation. There is still a lot of uncertainty out there, but when nothing is certain, anything is possible! This content-rich presentation is custom-designed to meet your specific challenges head on to achieve the best possible results. You will learn, and leave with the following:
- The key to being flexible and adaptable
- How to build your own individual resiliency strategy
- Making the connection between resiliency and academic performance success
- Adapting well and recovering quickly when faced with adversity
- Being more self-aware and self-monitored regarding wellness and stressors
- Planning specific ways to be and feel more connected to yourself and others
- Achieving a renewed perspective, well-being, and way of life.
All who attend will leave with specific, proven, scientific practices they can immediately implement to build their own individual resiliency system to transform many old and existing habits into positive new ones. Additional benefits are: A renewed perspective on work and rest ratios, better clarity of thought and focused productivity, while feeling less anxiety and stress, and more control, and overall enjoyment, of your work and life.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP DURING HARD TIMES TO ACHIEVE BOTTOM-LINE RESULTS
- MASTERING THE 4 LAND LANGUAGES THAT INFLUENTIAL LEADERS EMBODY TO GET AHEAD