JJ DiGeronimo, President of Tech Savvy Women, is one of the most highly regarded speakers, authors and executive strategists to attract, retain, and advance professional women.
She navigated her way from entry-level positions to top-level leadership roles within leading technology companies and now shares the strategies and insights that helped her accelerate her career with her audiences.
As a featured columnist for Smart Business Magazine and Thrive Global, JJ has been quoted in numerous publications including Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Fox Business, The Glass Hammer, and Working Women Magazine. She shares her insights and discoveries with many corporations and women’s organizations across the nation, tapping into her experience to forge a meaningful connection with every audience.
Media Recognition & Honors
Widely recognized for her professional leadership and advocacy for women and girls in STEM, JJ DiGeronimo is humbled to have won numerous awards and accolades both at home and abroad.
- #21 – Top 80 Podcasts for Women in Business 2021 – FeedSpot
- Names #11 in 40 Top Women Keynote Speakers for 2020 – Real Leaders
- 2017 Axiom Book Awards for Women in Business – Diversity Book
- Included in 13 Books That Inspire Modern Women to Speak Out
- 2017 Eric Hoffer Book Awards & Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- Highlighted Author for 5 Business Books Every Woman Needs for Success
- One of the Top 100 Women Visionary Leaders to Watch in 2016 by Innov8tiv
- Awarded the Next Generation Indie Book Awards for her book, “Accelerate Your Impact”.
- Received the Innovation Award from Small Business Network
- Recognized as one of the Top 25 People in Technology by Inside Business Cleveland
On the Stage
JJ travels the nation keynoting conferences and events for leading companies, independent businesses, industry associations, universities, and non-profit organizations. Through her keynotes and executive sessions, JJ shares effective leadership, influence, and inclusion strategies to accelerate professional women.
- Leadership & Career Advancement
- Recruiting Women
Compelling Keynotes that Spark Action
With years of research, two award-winning books, and many repeat customers, JJ will customize a topic and take-ways that align with your audience and empower your event! Her more popular topics include leadership and inclusion strategies that retain, develop, and advance professional women, but she also empowers men as sponsors and allies and mixed audiences to accelerate their impact!