Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo is the authority on how to crush your inner critic so that you can live a life of purpose, fulfillment and True Success™.
She’s America’s most trusted celebrity psychologist with over 100 national media interviews including The Today Show, Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, Fox Business News, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and countless others.
Considered Shaquille O’Neal’s “Head Coach for Happiness” Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo is on a mission to help you recognize your REAL self worth, so you can live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Dr. E has personally helped celebrities and high performing executives, entrepreneurs and athletes crush their inner critic and access untapped, practically limitless, reserves of potential.
Through her inspiring writings, on-line training, passionate keynote speeches and private one-on-one work, Dr. E is on a mission to change the global conversation around ICS (Inner Critic Syndrome) FOR GOOD… so we can all live happier, fuller and more connected lives.
Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo brings an unparalleled energy to stages around the globe by actively engaging audiences. Her knowledge in cutting-edge research, relatability, story-telling and humor provides entertainment and actionable strategies for attendees’ to create sustainable change.
Known as America’s most-trusted celebrity psychologist, Dr. E has worked with several Fortune 500 companies presenting large-scale keynotes as well as moderating/Emceeing, virtual presentations, leading workshops and hosting executive roundtables with an audience count of 5 to over 5000. She is a regular contributor to top media outlets such as The Today Show, Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, Forbes and The New York Times.
Leadership from the Inside Out
Leaders improve when their mindset and actions are aligned.
Dr. E provides practical tools to cultivate leadership from the inside out, even during stressful times.
- Discover self-awareness, including one’s inner critic, and the habits of effective leadership
- Model behavioral leadership that is authentic to one’s personality and benefits team communication and organizational growth
Creating a Culture that Embraces and Thrives from Inclusion
An optimized sales mindset boosts revenue.
Inclusive companies are 120% more likely to hit financial goals. And 1.7x more innovative Diverse teams are 87% better at making decisions. Companies that have a highly inclusive culture have 2.3x more cash flow per employee
- The pivotal mindset factor that determines inclusion that no one is talking about.
- Specific action steps to help transform your mindset, resulting in greater success for you and your organization.
- Three (3) vital ingredients needed to create an inclusive culture.
Happiness at Work to Accelerate Results
Happiness is vital to the success of an organization.
Harvard research shows that happier employees experience a 31% increase in productivity, a 37% increase in sales and 15 less sick days/year. The beauty is that happiness is a skill that can be learned with this powerful training.
- Modify the impact of an individual’s inner critic to the culture of the organization
- Recognize the powerful role of happiness in accelerating results and gaining an organizational competitive edge
Travels from: Chicago, Illinois
Fee range: On request
Contact us at Speakers Inc and subscribe to our YouTube channel