Dr. Christopher Meade brings more than 25 years of entrepreneurship, business ownership, management and leadership experience to his role as president and chief training officer at Leadership Alive, Inc.,® a leader-building organization.
What You Can Expect
I will provide you with a professionally prepared, dynamically delivered keynote presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience. This includes a pre-event, personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create. Select me as a speaker, and I will give you a 110% effort. I will inspire and energize your audience with professional content aimed at helping you achieve the goals you’ve set for your event.
Speaker Experience And Background
I bring nearly 25 years of entrepreneurship, business ownership, management and leadership experience to my role as President at Leadership Alive, Inc.,®., a leader-building organization. I hold a PhD from the University of Idaho in Adult & Organizational Learning with a concentration in Leadership. As well, I hold two Masters degrees and a certificate in Disruptive Strategy from Harvard Business School. As a former business dean, award-winning MBA professor, and author of five books, I have been speaking publicly for more than 25 years and have keynoted close to 100 events in the United States. I have also spoken in 15 cities throughout China.
I have trained over 500+ teams and organizations, many are top-tier firms such as: Nike, Microsoft, Salesforce, Game Stop, Cisco, NFL Detroit Lions, United States Treasury & Commerce, Abbott Laboratories, Hewlett Packard, Taj Palaces & Resorts, United Healthcare, Federal Reserve Bank, Dell Computers, Parker Aerospace, Code.org and Children For The Nations.
10 Keynote Presentations:
- Transform You. Transform Business: Experiencing Personal And Professional Transformation
- The Truth About Change: Discovering Opportunity In the Midst of Disruption
- Leading Strategic Change, Innovation & Business Transformation: The 10 Elements ln Leading Successful Change™
- Developing Trusted Servant Leadership™: A New Kind Of Leader For a New Kind of World
- Boosting Your Emotional Intelligence: EQiAlive™ -The Other Kind Of Smart.
- Maximizing Human Potential: Unlocking Human Sigma By Understanding The Nature Of Talent.
- ETHIC™ – Leveraging The Human Factor In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence and Accelerated Change
- Becoming A World-Class Organization: The Twin Engines That Create And Sustain An Enduring Company
- Trust Accelerators™ – Activating The Domino Effect That Accelerates Team Engagement, Innovation & High-Performance
- Servantology™ – The Periodic Elements Of Servant Leadership.
A standard keynote talk is approximately 45-60 minutes. I can customize the topic around your conference theme and/or program objectives. I can also deliver the keynote in a more interactive format (up to 1.5 hours) if that would serve your event better. To do this we would add an element to the keynote such as a small group breakout to discuss some questions around the keynote topic or your conference theme. This keeps everyone engaged during a longer presentation. High quality visual slides are used as well. I am confident that I will inspire, engage and connect with your audience. Bottom line: I’ll deliver on all that I have promised.
Travels from: San Diego
Fee range: $5,000 – $10,000