Carina Schmid is a Communication trainer and speaker specializing in mindful communication for health professionals. I love the fact that I love my work for over 20 years now.
She lives in Brooklyn, New York and I’m also at home in southern Germany. Hence my Hänglish (High German with Swabian Dialect meets English).
CArina knows these moments all too well. In her years as a nurse and as the Director of Global Health Programs of an international organization focusing on health communication, she gained a lot of first-hand experience with interpersonal and behavior change communication.
A turning point in her communication practice and trainings came when she discovered mindfulness and nonviolent communication by Marshall Rosenberg.
Communication gives me the strength and energy for whatever comes up each day. Carina learned to stay connected with myself and build authentic relationships. She really enjoy passing on my knowledge and look forward to accompanying you on your journey.
- Resonant Language & Healing
- Nonviolent Communication
- Mindful Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Behavior Change Communication
- Entertainment Education / Storytelling
- New Media & Health Communication
MY WORK PRINCIPLES
- The abilities, needs, and goals of my clients are at the center of my work.
- I develop communication solutions WITH others, not for others.
- All voices in a room are equally important.
- I love theory as much as applicable practice.
- Openness and a good dose of humor are fundamental.
Mindful communication promotes resilience, energy, and healthy relationships.
How? By connecting first with ourselves and then with our communication partners.
If you work in the health field and communicate, this is the place for you!
Travels from: Brooklyn, NY
Speaking Fee: On request